9:09am Apr 17, 2015
5:26pm Apr 16, 2015
1:44pm Apr 16, 2015
8:37am Apr 16, 2015
2:02pm Apr 15, 2015
The West Coast Eagles has been actively supporting the WA community since the club’s inception in 1986. In this time, the club is proud to have forged a strong involvement in many worthwhile community initiatives as well as provide assistance to a diverse range of charitable organisations.
As part of this community support, the West Coast Eagles has established a donations program to assist local community groups and not-for-profit organisations with their community endeavours.
To help us in servicing the large volume of donation requests we receive on an annual basis, we ask that organisations interested in a donation view our donation request criteria below and follow the guidelines outlined in submitting an application.
DONATION REQUEST CRITERIA
AREAS OF SUPPORT:
The programs and areas which we direct our support are those that relate to one or more of the following categories of community endeavour:
- Junior football and grassroots development
- Youth and education
- Health and wellbeing
- Charitable endeavours
- The requesting group must address at least one of the categories of community support, being junior football development, youth and education or health and wellbeing.
- Donation requests will only be considered if submitted via the online application form below.
- In an effort to assist as many organisations as possible, each organisation is limited to one (1) donation per year.
- Due to the high volume of requests, only applications submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to an event will be considered.
- Third party requests will not be accepted.
- Requests will not be administered to groups with religious or political leanings.
- Requests for monetary donations, tickets or sponsorships will not be considered.
- View the club’s policy on obtaining autographed merchandise below.
*NB: Our policy on memorabilia excludes autographed material from being available for donation or purchase through the club's donations program. Please view the club’s policy on autographed merchandise below for opportunities to obtain such items if these are of preference.
If you feel that your request falls within the above criteria, please complete the donation application form and return via fax (08) 9381 5872 or via post to West Coast Eagles Donations, PO Box 508, Subiaco WA 6904.
Although your request may fall within the categories and guidelines, as a result of the overwhelming number of donation applications we receive and limited supply of items we cannot guarantee every donation request will be able to be serviced.
PERSONALLY AUTOGRAPHED MATERIAL:
Due to the large number of requests for signed merchandise, auction items and player autographs received each week, the club enforces the following strict policy:
- We do not accept any items to be autographed from external organisations under any circumstances.
- Items cannot be sent or left at the club for signing. All items will be returned to the addressee unsigned.
- Organisations wishing to access personally autographed material are encouraged to attend our open training sessions where players are generally happy to sign autographs at the conclusion of training. Session times are posted on the club home page and updated on a weekly basis or alternatively can be obtained by contacting reception on (08) 9381 1111.