5:13pm Nov 27, 2014
5:06pm Nov 27, 2014
4:59pm Nov 27, 2014
4:54pm Nov 27, 2014
4:47pm Nov 27, 2014
The West Coast Eagles is a dynamic organisation which prides itself on its five core values of passion, team, respect, professionalism and leadership.
All vacancies will be posted on this page and advertised on www.seek.com.au.
EVENTS & HOSPITALITY COORDINATOR
The West Coast Eagles is a dynamic organisation that prides itself on its five core values of passion, professionalism, leadership, team and respect.
This full time role presents an exciting opportunity for an individual who possesses strong organisational, leadership and communication skills, and a strong passion for events.
Working alongside the Events & Promotions Coordinator and reporting to the Events Manager within the Marketing department, the main responsibilities of the role include:
• Assist events manager and coordinator with the marketing, sales, administration and delivery of all major and club events as required.
• Manage the coordination of the club’s match day dining rooms for each game day, including administration, set-up, and weekly RSVP’s.
• Manage the club’s partner & corporate networking events including but not limited to the NAB Cup, exclusive dinners and concerts held at Patersons Stadium by developing marketing collateral and managing functions.
• Maintain and develop relationships with the clubs corporate client base built on trust and integrity.
• Administrative support to the events team.
The successful candidate will have at least two years proven experience in an events role as well as an understanding of and interest in the sports and events industries.
Excellent communication skills, a high level of attention to detail, the ability to manage budgets and the capacity to manage multiple tasks and projects are a must. Tertiary qualifications in a marketing, events or business related discipline would be highly regarded.
Please apply through the Seek website www.seek.com.au (including a covering letter & resume) attention to Melissa Burrows – HR Manager. Applications close at 5pm on November 28, 2014. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
This role is not open to recruitment agencies.