West Coast Eagles Donation Request guidelines
The West Coast Eagles has been actively supporting the WA community since the club’s inception in 1986. In this time, the club is proud to have forged a strong involvement in many worthwhile community initiatives as well as provide assistance to a diverse range of charitable organisations. As part of this community support, the West Coast Eagles has established a donations program to assist local community groups and not-for-profit organisations with their community endeavours. If you’re interested in requesting a donation from the West Coast Eagles, your application must meet the below criteria.
Donation Request Criteria
To be eligible for a donation request, your community endeavour must relate to one of the following categories:
- Junior football and grassroots development
- Youth and education
- Health and wellbeing
- Charitable endeavours
You MUST indicate on your donation form which category your activity/event falls under.
Terms and conditions
- Requests will not be administered to groups with religious or political leadings.
- Requests for monetary donations, tickets or sponsorships will not be considered.
- Incorrectly completed forms will not be eligible for donation requests.
- Donation requests will only be considered if submitted via the online application form.
- In an effort to assist as many organisations as possible, each organisation is limited to one (1) donation per year.
- Due to the high volume of requests, only applications submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to an event will be considered.
- Third party requests will not be accepted.
- Requests to be sent autographed merchandise will not be considered.
- Personally signed memorabilia is not a part of our Donations Program, and organisations wishing to access personally signed material can attend open training sessions where players are generally happy to sign autographs at the conclusion of training. Session times are posted on the club Open Training page and are updated on a weekly basis.
If you feel that your request falls within the above criteria, please complete the online donation application form.
Please note: Although your request may fall within the categories and guidelines, as a result of the overwhelming number of donation applications we receive and limited supply of items we cannot guarantee every donation request will be able to be serviced.