- Gates open: 11.30am
- Bouncedown: 12.40pm
- Tickets: Tickets are only available at the gate. $15 adults, $12 concessions, kids under 16 free. Eftpos facilities are available
- Seating: All seating is general admission. Fold up seats are allowed
- Food and beverages: All bars will be open. The canteen will be open from 11.30am and there will be a food truck at The Bar on the Hill
- Free Kids Zone with bouncy castle
- Half-time Entertainment:
Kick for cash - your chance to win $500 CASH!
Competing for $500 cash is as easy as:
- Sign up at the Team Store by the end of the first quarter
- Five competitors will be drawn at random at sent a text saying they will be able to compete at half time
- All competitors must be at the grounds entry by the can bar by half time
- Kick a goal and stay in the competition
- Whoever kicks a goal, or the most goals, wins!
Kid's running races
No need to register, just make your way down to the oval at half time.
There are three age categories, with a winner from each. The three winners will be awarded $20 cash and a $10 Perth Football Club Team Store voucher.
Age groups: under 5s, under 9s and under 12s.
The commemorative game day ball with West Coast Eagles and Perth Demons’ coach and captain signatures will be auctioned in the Main Hall, Lathlain Function Centre.
West Coast’s round three clash with Collingwood will be shown on the big screen. All are invited to attend.