The West Coast Eagles 2nd Generation Academy aims to connect, develop and support sons and daughters of former West Coast Eagles players.
The Academy is designed to create a unique support networking experience for children of former players that aims to strengthen a special connection with the club and acknowledge their fathers and mothers’ contribution to the football club.
The Academy also aims to harness and develop talent through internal club activities, which could one day see the sons and daughters of past players wear Eagles colours themselves.
- Two Perth Academy clinics per year
- One Melbourne Academy clinic per year
- Optus Stadium training opportunity and facility tour
- Invitations to Naitanui Academy training sessions & Female Come ‘n’ Try clinics
- Tailored training programs for specific individuals
Are you a former West Coast Eagles player with kids eligible to join this program? Contact us for more information on how to get involved.